SUN began to develop Java as a programming language for home appliances. Assume that you are hired by SUN to develop an OS for a garage door and a microwave to be able to communicate. Be specific in all your answers.
- List subsystems of your OS and draw the diagram of your system.
- What will be the kernel and its function of your operating system?
- List managers for processes and resources.
- What is the more important for this OS safe sharing environment or minimizing performance overhead? [sic] (Explain)
- Explain a possible mechanism of use of interrupts in implementation of your OS. [sic]