I’ve written a screensaver. I wrote it for Lauren, cause she said she wanted one, so it’s mostly a gift for her, but you all can have it as well if you want. It was inspired by her love of the etsy.com color picker. There is no version for you Mac or Linux people… so sorry. What you have to do if you want to try it out is
1. Download it (first link in this post)
2. Move the LaurenSaver.scr file into your C:/Windows/System32 folder
3. Go to your screensaver settings (depends on your version of Windows but you probably know how to do that right?)
4. Change your screensaver to LaurenSaver
5. Click Settings to customize the settings. LaurenSaver has a setting for everyone! 🙂
If you have any problems let me know. I am also interested in bug reports and feature requests, just get a hold of me somehow. And if you are some coder guy who wants the source code I can give you that to, just shoot me a message.